In Process Documents & Forms
Yes, this is a lot of forms!
But the following forms are very important in ensuring your process to fostering or adopting a child or youth goes well. If you have any questions about any of the forms, please speak to your case manager or other member of our team.
Please note that in some cases, you can type directly into the fields on the form, then save and print the document; those documents are noted below with an asterisk. To take advantage of this feature, download the form to your computer (for example, to your desktop), then open the downloaded file and you will be able to type directly on the form. For your convenience, we will be adding more of these user-friendly forms over the next few months.
- Applicant Questionnaire*
- Autobiography Guidelines
- Home Safety Checklist*
- Authorization to Allow Local Agencies to Provide Information to Us*
- Resource Family Medical Report*
- FBI Clearance Information
- Resource Family Emergency Plan
- Family Financial Report
- Online Mandated-Reporter Training
- Diakon’s Mandated-Reporter Policy
- Directions to Obtain Pennsylvania Criminal History - Online Request
- Resource Family Items-Needed Checklist
- Child Abuse Clearance - Online Request
Helpful links ...
Some of the forms above include links to external websites, such as for clearances. For your convenience, here are some of those links: