Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village, Lewisburg, Pa.
Family members should use this page to ...
1) Schedule a time to visit with a loved one at Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village
2) Review your responsibilities when making a visit
3) Acknowledge your agreement with the policies and procedures governing the visit
Before you schedule your visit, please review this important information. You will be required to acknowledge your agreement with it.
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which has caused a worldwide pandemic. People infected with the virus, which is spread via droplet through the air by coughing or sneezing, through close personal contact or by touching an object or surface with the virus on it, can be asymptomatic or have mile to severe illness. Older people and those with underlying health conditions such as heart or lung disease or diabetes appear to be a higher risk of developing serious complications; some die as a result.
Here are important guidelines for family members or other visitors. If you refuse to adhere to these guidelines, your visit may be shortened or canceled.
- Do not visit if you are sick or exhibit symptoms of an illness.
- Follow the guidelines set forth including seating arrangements and screening process.
- Sanitize/wash your hands at the beginning and end of your visit as well as during the visit if they become soiled or contaminated.
- Wear a mask during the entire visit; your mask must cover your nose and mouth. Please bring a mask to your visit; if you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Maintain six feet or greater physical-distancing.
- Do not hold hands, kiss, hug or allow any other physical contact with your loved one; at this time, the risk is too high.
- Cover any coughs and sneezes. Use tissues and discard in the trash, then wash hands immediately after use.
- Do not walk through any part of the health care center; visitors must remain in designated visitation areas.
- Do not bring pets to the visit unless they are designated as a therapy pet and appropriate documentation is provided.
- Directly supervise any visitor younger than the age of 12.
- Please allow staff members time to properly disinfect contact surfaces to avoid cross-contamination.
- Important: Download the visitation form here, print, sign and bring to your visitation appointment.
When you arrive at the Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village campus, please report to ..... Be sure to have your mask and any other personal protective equipment with you (as noted above, a mask will be provided for you if you do not bring one).
You will visit with your loved one in ....
The visit will occur in this manner. Please follow all guidelines noted above in terms of physical distancing. No touching is allowed.
When you arrive on the Buffalo Valley campus, please enter the building ...
- Enter the nursing care center’s main vestibule and wait there. A staff member will meet you.
- Be sure to bring masks and any other personal protective equipment with you.
- At this time, all visits are being conducted outside (see guideline below).
- You can visit with your loved one during fair weather only, on the front patio.
- Visits will occur between 9 and 11 a.m. and between 1 and 3 p.m. Again, please note that you must wear a mask during the visit, maintain physical-distancing guidelines and not touch or hug the person you are visiting.
- Two resident visits can occur simultaneously.
- Each visit is limited to two people per resident; each visitor must wear a mask.
If for some reason you are unable to schedule a visit using this page, please contact *** at ***
- To schedule your visit, open the link below.
- Important: Please print this form, sign it and bring it to your visit. Please give it to our staff member.