Keep abreast of current offers and employment-related incentives
Diakon programs and senior living communities frequently update employment options or have special incentives related to employment needs.
- Act now! Diakon has increased the direct care pay rate and is offering sign-on bonuses for people who apply for and are hired for a variety of full- and part-time open positions. In addition, we offer up to $10,000 per year in tuition assistance for all of our Diakon staff members.
- The list of open positions includes the following (please search our openings for information on specific positions and locations):
- RN (including nursing supervisor)
- LPN (skilled nursing care and personal care/assisted living)
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- Personal Care Aides
- Medication Technicians
- The Lutheran Home at Topton, Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Free use of fitness center
- On-site public library
- Employee discount at on-site cafeteria (also available at Luther Crest)
- Fitness center and pool that employees can use free of charge –Luther Crest, Allentown, Pennsylvania and Cumberland Crossings, Carlisle, Pennsylvania