ZUMBA GOLD - Monday & Thursday Morning
Schuylkill Haven Center - 340 Haven Street
Upon entering building:
• Wear mask upon entering/exiting the building and using restroom. Mask may be removed while class is in session.
• Check-in with greeter for temperature check and apply hand sanitizer
• REMAIN 6-FEET APART FROM OTHER CLASS MEMBERS AT ALL TIMES
Upon leaving exercise space:
• Disinfect (wipes or spray) chair and personal exercise equipment.
• Wear mask when exiting space
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe and healthy!
Instructor: Vickie Millio -
Zumba Gold is a dance fitness exercise class geared towards the active older adult, those new or returning to a fitness program, or those who desire a lower impact workout.
What can you expect at our Zumba Gold Class?
• Helpful, encouraging instructors
• Great music of all genres
• Participants of all skill levels
• Low Impact
• A welcoming, non-judgmental environment
• A great workout
What you will not find at our Zumba Gold Class!
• Drill sergeant instructors
• Scantily clad participants
$6/class - - No registration is needed
Punch cards are available at class - $40/eight classes
Please call ahead if attending a drop in class for the first time as schedule/location is subject to change.
Inclement Weather Cancellation Policy:
Drop-in fitness inclement weather cancellations will be posted on the Living & Learning Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/DiakonLivingAndLearningAfter50
Daytime classes will be cancelled if the school district where your class is held closes due to bad weather.
Evening classes will be cancelled if the school district where your class is held cancels evening activities
Two Hour Delay: Class will begin a 10 am.
Contact for More Information:
Diakon Living & Learning After 50
118 South Centre Street, Suite 1
Pottsville, PA 17901
570-624-3018 or 1-800-621-6321