SEATED YOGA - Tuesday Morning
Schuylkill Haven Center, 340 Haven Street, Schuylkill Haven
COVID-19 Safety Guidlines:
Participants agree to:
• Bring personal mask, hand sanitizer and disinfectant (wipes or spray) to class
• Use personal exercise equipment only and keep it stored in a separate bag. Diakon will not provide weights or yoga mats until further notice. (One yoga band will be issued to each seated yoga participant.)
• Bring water from home
Upon entering building:
• Wear mask upon entering/exiting the building and using restroom. Mask may be removed while class is in session.
• Check-in with greeter for temperature check and apply hand sanitizer
• REMAIN 6-FEET APART FROM OTHER CLASS MEMBERS AT ALL TIMES
• Remain at a spaced chair/area during class and do not move chairs
Upon leaving exercise space:
• Disinfect (wipes or spray) chair and personal exercise equipment.
• Wear mask when exiting space
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe and healthy!
Instructor, Prudence Griffin
Participants will receive the total yoga experience in this seated yoga class designed for the young at heart, baby boomers, seniors, pregnant woman, beginners and those
with limited mobility.
$6/class -- No registration is needed
Punch cards are available at class - $40/eight classes
Please call ahead if attending a drop in class for the first time as schedule/location is subject to change.
Inclement Weather Cancellation Policy:
Drop-in fitness inclement weather cancellations will be posted on the Living & Learning Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/DiakonLivingAndLearningAfter50
Daytime classes will be cancelled if the school district where your class is held closes due to bad weather.
Evening classes will be cancelled if the school district where your class is held cancels evening activities
Contact for More Information:
Diakon Living & Learning After 50
118 South Centre Street, Suite 1
Pottsville, PA 17901
570-624-3018 or 1-800-621-6321