They face COVID-19 every day
… They are our Heroes!
We are extremely proud of our staff members, many of whom have worked tirelessly to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on the children, youths, families and, especially, older adults served through our programs and senior living communities while risking their own health.
They exemplify vigilant, compassionate care.
Just like the vulnerable populations we serve, our care staff members also face challenges. Some have experienced personal loss, family unemployment, extended work shifts and even illness.
We invite you to join us in thanking them through your personal gift of appreciation.
Your gift will address the needs of our caregivers affected by the pandemic and support areas of greatest need such as:
- Our Helping Heroes Initiative – Recognize our dedicated staff members working directly with patients and clients affected by COVID-19, enabling us to provide enhanced pay, particularly to those providing hands-on care to our most ill patients
- Technology for telemedicine, zoom licensing, virtual learning and critical social connections
- Necessary support for staff members diagnosed with COVID-19
- Assistance for staff whose household has suffered job loss due to COVID-19
- Gift cards for groceries, gas and other necessities
We believe in heroes because we see them every day. Please join us in celebrating their courage!
Say YES, I want to thank Diakon’s champions by donating today!