The fourth annual Outdoor Adventure Challenge will be September 19, 2015!
Registration: 8:00 a.m. • Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: Race takes place on a beautiful, wooded 170-acre campus in Boiling Springs, PA (Cumberland County). The Wilderness Center is a tobacco and alcohol free campus.
Course: The course is off-road and includes some steep inclines. Finish line and timing service by Pretzel City Sports. Race results posted on www.pretzelcitytiming.com.
Amenities: All pre-registered participants receive a long-sleeved tech T-shirt (guaranteed if registered by 9/1/15, lunch, free parking, and use of zip line, Alpine tower and high ropes course located on campus. Awards ceremony at approximately 10:15 a.m.
- The registration cost is $35 for early bird registration (by August 31)
- Registration September 1 and afterwards is $45
- Spectator fee (lunch and challenge activities) $15
100% of proceeds benefit struggling youths through our Diakon Wilderness Center!
NEW THIS YEAR: Our new Giant Swing will be available!
You can register online through Pretzel City Sports by clicking here.
The 2014 Outdoor Adventure Challenge raised $38,460!
We had 319 participants at last year's event! A huge thank you to our participants, sponsors and volunteers!
- 1st place – Justin Hochstetler – 25:47
- 2nd place – Marcus Brevik – 26:36
- 3rd place – Chris Ackley – 27:01
- 1st place – Maggie Wonsick – 30:14
- 2nd place – Nicole Cassel – 30:42
- 3rd place – Wendy Shaver – 32:40
- 1st place – Jared Keul – 29:39
- 2nd place – Nick Kostyak – 31:39
- 3rd place – Sean Smith – 32:13
- 1st place – Alycia Smith – 33:18
- 2nd place – Stephanie Szabo – 34:13
- 3rd place – Tatyana Bovarnick – 36:26