The fourth annual Outdoor Adventure Challenge will be September 19, 2015!
Registration: 8:00 a.m. • Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: Race takes place on a beautiful, wooded 170-acre campus in Boiling Springs, PA (Cumberland County). The Wilderness Center is a tobacco and alcohol free campus.
Course: The course is off-road and includes some steep inclines. Finish line and timing service by Pretzel City Sports. Race results posted on www.pretzelcitytiming.com.
Amenities: All pre-registered participants receive a long-sleeved tech T-shirt (guaranteed if registered by 9/1/15, lunch, free parking, and use of zip line, Burma bridge and high ropes course located on campus. Awards ceremony at approximately 10:15 a.m.
- The registration cost is $35 for early bird registration (by August 31)
- Registration September 1 and afterwards is $45
- Spectator fee (lunch and challenge activities) $15
100% of proceeds benefit struggling youths through our Diakon Wilderness Center!
NEW THIS YEAR: Our new Giant Swing will be available! Also, the Greenhouse will be selling native plants. Time slots are needed for the high ropes course this year to help manage waiting lines--so register early to be able to sign up for the best time!
And don't forget the great items for bid at our silent auction --- all benefiting the Diakon Wilderness Center!
You can register online through Pretzel City Sports by clicking here.
The 2014 Outdoor Adventure Challenge raised $38,460!
We had 319 participants at last year's event! A huge thank you to our participants, sponsors and volunteers!
- 1st place – Justin Hochstetler – 25:47
- 2nd place – Marcus Brevik – 26:36
- 3rd place – Chris Ackley – 27:01
- 1st place – Maggie Wonsick – 30:14
- 2nd place – Nicole Cassel – 30:42
- 3rd place – Wendy Shaver – 32:40
- 1st place – Jared Keul – 29:39
- 2nd place – Nick Kostyak – 31:39
- 3rd place – Sean Smith – 32:13
- 1st place – Alycia Smith – 33:18
- 2nd place – Stephanie Szabo – 34:13
- 3rd place – Tatyana Bovarnick – 36:26