Foster and adoptive families are the backbone of our program, helping day after day to bring love, security and a positive future to children and youths. We—and society—can never thank them enough for what they do!
Because our families are so important, we offer a variety of resources to them, ranging from our comprehensive initial training program and supportive, compassionate case management to continuing assistance, post-placement support and even, at times, lifelong friendships.
In addition to services provided by your case manager, our continuing support includes:
- A range of post-permanency services
- Secure, private Facebook groups that create communities for our resource families
- Unique programs such as our sibling training program, which helps to integrate birth children into the foster care or adoption process
- Our Crossroads group program, which helps youths referred by county children and youth agencies and living in an out-of-home placement such as foster care, understand and adapt to their situation
- Ready answers to your questions