Frey Village, Middletown, Pennsylvania
Updated June 18: In-person family visitation is open; see below for specific information as to how to reserve times.
Family members should use this page to ...
1) Schedule a time to visit with a loved one in the nursing care center at Frey Village
2) Review your responsibilities when making a visit
3) Acknowledge your agreement with the policies and procedures governing the visit
Whenever visits are allowed, please review the following important information before you schedule your visit. You will be required to acknowledge your agreement with our visitation policy on a form provided below.
Please note as well that visitation availability or schedules are subject to change at any time, based on changes in COVID-19 guidance from the Pennsylvania Department of Health. Our state-required policies are found immediately below; please note that these policies were completed last year as a requirement from the government to schedule the first visits during the pandemic. The information relates to overall visitation policies and processes, with actual visitations available only as current conditions allow and in alignment with CDC and state protocol.
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which has caused a worldwide pandemic. People infected with the virus, which is spread via droplet through the air by coughing or sneezing, through close personal contact or by touching an object or surface with the virus on it, can be asymptomatic or have mild to severe illness. Older people and those with underlying health conditions such as heart or lung disease or diabetes appear to be a higher risk of developing serious complications; some die as a result.
Here are important guidelines for family members or other visitors. If you refuse to adhere to these guidelines, your visit may be shortened or canceled.
- Do not visit if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of an illness.
- Follow the guidelines set forth including seating arrangements and screening process.
- Sanitize/wash your hands at the beginning and end of your visit as well as during the visit if they become soiled or contaminated.
- Wear a mask during the entire visit; your mask must cover your nose and mouth. Please bring mask(s) to your visit.
- Residents must also wear masks.
- Maintain at least six feet physical-distancing.
- Do not hold hands, kiss, hug or allow any other physical contact with your loved one; at this time, the risk is too high.
- Cover any coughs and sneezes. Use tissues and discard in the trash, then wash hands immediately after use.
- Do not walk through any part of the health care center; visitors must remain in designated visitation areas.
- Directly supervise any youth visitor (see linked reopening plan for information on ages).
- Please allow staff members time to properly disinfect contact surfaces to avoid cross-contamination.
- Important: Download the visitation form provided below, then print, sign and bring it to your visitation appointment.
When you arrive at the Frey Village campus...
- Nursing Care Center Visitors: Families can enter through the front lobby. Visits will be held in the Chapel, Lobby or Conference Room.
- Personal Care Visitors: Enter at the Personal Care entrance.
- Be sure to bring masks and any other personal protective equipment with you.
- One additional caution: If, after a visit with your loved one, you experience COVID-19-related symptoms or test positive, please let us know immediately so that we can appropriately monitor and care for your loved one.
- The safety of your loved one is our primary concern; failure to follow physical distancing guidelines may limit your ability to visit.
- Personal Care Visitors:
- Visits will occur Sunday to Saturday between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., 2 and 4 p.m. and 6 and 8 p.m.
- All visits will be one hour long
- Two resident visits can occur simultaneously.
- Nursing Care Center :
- Visits will occur Sunday between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., 1 and 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 and 5 p.m., Monday to Friday between 1 and 7 p.m. and Saturday between 10:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. and 1:30 and 7 p.m.
- All visits will be 30 minutes unless at time of visit family chooses to go outside, then visit can be one hour.
- Two visits can occur simultaneously.
- Again, please note that you must wear a mask during the visit, maintain physical-distancing guidelines.
- Each visit is limited to two people per resident; each visitor must wear a mask.
- To schedule your visit, click the button below. Please be sure to indicate whether you are reserving visitation time in either personal care or nursing care. Please note that the online calendar system may not work with Internet Explorer. If you are using that browser, copy the link you see in the browser the button opens and paste into another browser, such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Important: Please print this form, sign it and bring it to your visit. Please give it to our staff member.