They face the prospect of COVID-19 disease every day… They are our Heroes!
We are extremely proud of our staff members, many of whom have worked tirelessly to mitigate the impact of the virus that can cause COVID-19 disease on the children, youths, families and, especially, the older adults served by Diakon … all while facing the risks of the pandemic.
These dedicated staff members exemplify vigilant, compassionate care.
Just like the vulnerable populations we serve, our staff members also face challenges. During the last half-year, some have experienced personal loss, family unemployment and even illness.
We invite you to join us in helping to provide them with additional tools to enhance their service.?
Your personal gift will help to address a critical area of need:
- Our Helping Heroes Initiative – Ensuring that we provide our dedicated staff members working directly with patients and clients affected by the pandemic much-needed technology for telemedicine, Zoom use, virtual learning, and critical social connections.
- Technology for telemedicine, zoom licensing, virtual learning and critical social connections
- Necessary support for staff members diagnosed with COVID-19
- Assistance for staff whose household has suffered job loss due to COVID-19
- Gift cards for groceries, gas and other necessities
We believe in heroes because we see them every day. Please join us in celebrating their courage!
Say YES, I want to thank Diakon’s champions by donating today!