Diakon Community Services
Committed to transforming the lives of older adults, Diakon offers not only senior living communities such as The Lutheran Home at Topton, but also a wide range of community-based services. These services consist of:
- Community services within Schuylkill County, Pa., a number of which are county-funded and range from senior community centers to meals on wheels and specialized programs that help people wind their way through today's sometimes-confusing health-care systems. Those programs are currently focused on 17 in 2017! - Don't Just Think It - Do It!
- Management of the APPRISE Medicare and health insurance-counseling service in Pike County, Pa.
- Adult Day Services in two locations in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- Diakon Volunteers Serving Seniors in the Berks County, Pennsylvania, region.
- A partnership with SpiriTrust Lutheran Home Care & Hospice offering a range of home care and hospice services in central and eastern Pennsylvania and portions of central Maryland.
The sidebar links provide more information on these services, designed to help you or a loved one live rewarding, fulfilling lives—in your own home.
For more information on our Schuylkill County-region services, enjoy our video: